As per the official notification, the UPSC application form has been released on Apr 15, 2021 and the last date to submit the application form is May 5, 2021. Applicants are advised to fill the application form carefully. Candidates who do not wish to appear in the exam can cancel their candidature on the withdrawal window from May 12, 2021 until May 18, 2021.
UPSC Application Form Highlights
UPSC CAPF application form is the first step to become a part of the CAPF selection process. The UPSC CAPF online application will start only after the notification.
- The application Form will be available only on the Official Website.
- Application Form will be divided into two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II
- In Part-I Candidates are required to fill the basic details.
- In Part II Upload the photograph and signature and complete the payment process.
UPSC CAPF 2021 Application Form - Contents
- Part I details: Candidates have to fill the following information in Part-I of the application:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhar number
- Marital status
- Physically challenged
- Do you belong to a minority group
- Fee remission allowed
- Educational qualification
- Address communication details
- Choice of Centre:
- Candidates can choose the exam centre on their own choice.
- However, if needed UPSC may allow candidates to a different centre depending upon various feasibility measures.
- Uploading of Photo and Signature:
- Should be scanned in .jpg format.
- The photograph size should be between 3 KB - 40 KB
- The signature size should be between 1KB - 40KB
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Application Fee and Payment
- Fee for General and OBC category for Male Candidates - Rs. 200.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and Female candidates are exempted from paying the fee
- Offline: Candidates can deposited fee in any branch of SBI by cash.
- Online: Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card.
Note: In the case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, etc. , candidates may contact UPSC’s Helpline number 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.