- December 19, 2020: The last date to apply for the SSC CHSL 2020-2021 exam was extended to December 26, 2020. Apply before this date to be able to take part in the examination.
In this section, we will discuss the details that need to be filled up in an SSC CHSL 2021 Application Form, documents required while filling up an application form and some important general instructions regarding application form and also details on application fee payment.
The SSC CHSL application form was available on the SSC Official website from Nov 6, 2021 until Dec 15, 2021. SSC CHSL Application will be available only on the official website and registration should also be done online. The candidate is required to provide personal and academic detail, upload the documents and pay the fees in order to complete the registration process.
SSC CHSL Registration started from Nov 6, 2021. Other dates can be viewed on SSC CHSL Important Dates. Various details associated with the registration process are as follows:
SSC CHSL 2021 Online Application Procedure
SSC CHSL Application process is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the official SSC website to avail the SSC CHSL 2021 Application.
- Step 2: On the home page the candidate can see "Apply" option and candidate needs to click on it.
- Step 3: The candidate needs to fill up the details in the form. And then enter the captcha and click on the “Submit” button. After successful submission, the candidate will be provided with the registration number and password and will be sent to the candidate's registered e-mail ID.
- Step 4: Candidate has to log in with the credentials received in the email.
- Step 5: Fill all the required details asked in the application form.
- Step 6: The candidate once finished filling the SSC CHSL Application, should submit the application form along with the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Step 7: Candidates should select the desired exam centres from the exam centres list.
- Step 8: The candidate before submitting the SSC CHSL 2021 Application are advised to check the application form properly and then submit.
- Step 9: After submitting the application form candidate will be redirected to the payment page. Payment can be made by the following methods.
- BHIM UPI
- Net Banking
- By using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or
- In cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Application Form Status Checking Process 2021
Once candidates have registered for the SSC CHSL exam, they can also track the progress of their application. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the status of their SSC CHSL Application.
- Go to the regional website of the Staff Selection Commission. Click here to get the SSC CHSL application status direct links for every regional website.
- On the main page of the official website, candidates will be able to see the "SSC CHSL Application Status".
- Candidates need to enter their credential and login.
- After logging in, the SSC CHSL Application Status will be presented on the user's screen.
The region-wise direct links to check the application status of the SSC CHSL are given below in the table.
|SSC CHSL Region||Direct Links|
|North Region||Click here|
|Central Region||Click here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here|
|North Western Region||Click here|
|Western Region||Click here|
|Southern Region||Click here|
|Eastern Region||Click here|
|North Eastern Region||Click here|
|Kerala Karnataka Region||Click here|
Documents required for SSC CHSL 2021 Application process
Scanned images of the following documents are required in the application process:
- Candidate's recent Photograph: Size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.
- Signature: Size of the signature must be more than 10 kb and less than 20 kb with a resolution of 140-pixel width by 60-pixel height. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format.
The particulars of the documents needed are tabulated below for the convenience of the candidates.
|Document||Dimensions [in pixels]||File Size||Format|
|Photograph||100 X 120||20-50KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||140 X 60||10-20KB|
SSC CHSL Application Fee 2021
Application fee for SSC CHSL 2021 Exam is INR 100 for the male candidates belonging to the general category. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from paying fees. Ex-servicemen and Women candidates also need not pay the fees.
|Category||SSC CHSL 2021 Application Fee|
Below image shows the transaction acknowledgement form of successful payment of the fees.
Forgot SSC CHSL Registration Id/Username and password?
If a candidate is not able to recollect his/her username or password or both, then the candidate should take the following steps:
- Go to this link directly: https://ssc.nic.in/ApplicantForgot/Index
- Enter your particulars such as permanent state and Email ID/Mobile number.
- The candidate will get the Username and Password in his/her mail inbox.
SSC CHSL 2021 Registration Guidelines
While filling the form the candidate should keep the following things in mind, which would help the candidate in filling the form correctly and without any errors:
|Name||The applicant should enter his/her First and Last name|
|Date of Birth||Should mention the date of birth as available on DOB certificate|
|Father's Name||Applicant's father name|
|Mother's name||Applicant's mother name|
|Category||Should mention the category as per the community certificate|
|Contact number||Existing contact number|
|E-mail ID||Valid E-mail ID|
|Address||Residing address and permanent address|
|State||The state to which the applicant belongs|
|Photograph and Signature||Need to upload scanned photo and signature according to the prescribed specifications|