The candidates are required to download the HSSC 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the Commission. No hard copy will be sent through the post. The HSSC Admit Card will soon be available online for different post categories. Candidates who fail to bring the HSSC Admit Card to the exam centre will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
HSSC 2020 Admit Card Contents
The HSSC Admit Card contains the personal details of the candidate that includes their Registration Number, Roll Number, Contact Details etc. The Admit Card also contains details about the Location of Exam Centre where the exam will be conducted. The sample image of the HSSC Admit card is shown below.
NOTE: The candidates need to carry a valid Photo ID to the exam centre along with their respective Admit Cards.
Steps to Download the HSSC Exam 2020 Admit Card
The following steps should be taken to download the HSSC 2020 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Apply Online Job' link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Under the respective post you can find links to download the admit card.
- Step 4: Once you click on the admit card link, enter your registration number and password, and click on 'submit' to login.
- Step 5: At the left sidebar of the page, click on the admit card link to download the admit card for HSSC Exam 2020.
- Step 6: Candidates should take print-out of the Admit card to bring it to the HSSC Exam Centre.
HSSC Exam Login ID and Password Retrieval
If the candidates are not able to recall their Login ID or password, they need to follow the given steps in order to retrieve the login credentials:
- Visit the following page: http://www.hryssc.in/staticpages/ForgotPassword.aspx.
- Enter either your Login ID or your mobile number.
- Press the "GO" tab and you'll be receiving your new password on your email ID and Mobile number.
Documents Required Along with HSSC Admit Card
Candidates need to carry the below-listed documents along with their HSSC admit card to the examination centre for verification purposes:
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by the Gazetted Officer