A big computerised library containing more than 29,000 books including text books, reference books etc. is situated within the campus. Students may consult reference books and take notes in the reading room attached to the library. Library remains open on all working days.
Important features :-
- Book Strength: 29,884
- Well furnished Reading Room facility
- Study corner with magazines and newspapers.
- Open acess system for the students
- Counselling Corner to have guidance from the teachers.
- Opportunity of going through syllabus Modules and sets of University Question Papers.
- Opportunity of xeroxing relevant papers with permission from the Library authority.
- Opportunity of taking books against deposit money till the University exams get over.
- Best Reader’s award for the students
- Wall Magazine that is published once in a year.
- Interent Facility is available
- INFLIBNET, UGC-Software, is available
- all Hons. Departments are provided with Seminar Library.
Games & Sports :-
The college has marked distinction in the following sports competition.
- University Sports and Athletic Competition
- Non-Govt. Inter College State Athletic Meet
- Non-Govt. Inter College District Athletic Meet
- Coca Cola Elliot Challenge Shield Tournament organised by IFA, West Bengal
The College also organizes its Annual Sports and receive overwhelming response from all levels including teaching and non teaching staff members besides the most jubilant participation from students’ community.
Other Facilities :-
- Comp Labs