Infrastructure facilities at Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Technology (VESIT):
- The library boasts of more than 44,321 books and journals of national & international level.
- Along with technical updates via latest journals, students can also keep themselves abreast with the latest happenings in the world via News Paper, Magazine & Internet facility.
- Reference Section: This section stocks recent editions of text books. Student can borrow one book at a time against their Library Identity Card. The books/journals in this section are meant for reading in the hall only. The question papers of previous examinations conducted by the University of Mumbai are also available in this section.
- Lending Section: Students can borrow two text books for verification from this section. Generally the students can get books for one week. A fine will be charged if a book is not returned within a given time.
- The Institution provides facilities for hostel accommodation for both boys and girls.
- The hostels are spacious, safe and secured with a cordial environment and surrounded by pleasant landscapes.
- A hygienic kitchen has been provided in each hostel with large dining halls. The rooms are well furnished. college has 4(four) ladies hostels accommodating 1400 (one thousand four hundred) and above boarders and 7(seven) boys hostel with 2500 and above boarders.
- Both the hostels have round the clock Wi-Fi connectivity and medical facility. Proper hygienic condition and strict supervision is maintained throughout.
- The gym has latest equipments aided by trainers and physiotherapists for guided exercise for students and staff.
Anti-harassment women cell:
- As made mandatory by law an anti women harassment cell is functioning in University with a senior professor as Chairperson and other senior faculty members as members.
- The Cell is empowered to look into all forms of harassment against women and recommend appropriate sanctions.