Scholarships at University School of Management Studies, [USMS] New Delhi:
- USMS students get the scholarships from National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation [NHDFC].
- NHDFC issues scholarships at USMS for the self-employed and the disabilities.
- There are 1500 scholarships for the physically handicapped students.
- The scholarships include all the course fee with expenses.
- 1000 scholarships of INR 50000 per annum is given to persons with disabilities under Trust Fund Scholarships.
- 500 scholarships of INR 12000 per annum under National Fund Scholarships.
Education Loans at University School of Management Studies, [USMS] New Delhi:
- USMS provides education loans for the physically handicapped students.
- Loans are given at fewer interest rates for abroad studies.
- 10 lakh loan can be availed for studies in India.
- 20 lakh loan can be availed for abroad studies.
- The ROI is 4% for male and 3.5% for female.
- NHDFC website is available for scholarship applications.