The Madras University, established in 1857, is one of the oldest universities in South India. The university offers various courses under different departments, especially in the fields of Arts, Social Sciences, Law, Education, and many other departments. The university releases its revised cut off marks and merit list every year.
- The University of Madras accepts TANCET scores for admission to courses such as MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, and so on.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to the postgraduate program are 10+2, and a relevant undergraduate degree with a minimum of 50-55% marks.
- The candidates who got the eligible cut off will be called for the counselling conducted by the University of Madras.
- University of Madras counselling is for admission to all the affiliated colleges, approved Institutions, Stand-alone Institutions for MBA/MCA courses, and approved Research Institutions that come under them.
Factors Determining Madras University Cut Off
The cut off marks for admission are based on certain common factors listed below.
- Results of the previous year's entrance examination.
- The number of vacant seats available.
- The number of students who appeared for the entrance examination.
- The highest marks scored in the entrance examination will be the highest rank, and the minimum marks obtained will be the lowest rank.
Madras University MBA Cut Off 2019
TANCET MBA cut off to apply for the University of Madras will be determined based on the reservations allocated to different categories and the seats available in each of the affiliated colleges. 2019 cut off for admission to the University of Madras and its affiliated colleges are listed in the table below.
||2019 Cut Off
|Economically Weaker Section
Madras University MBA Cut Off 2020
Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Madras University had the following cut off score last year.
||2020 Cut Off Score-wise