About T John Business School, [TJBS] Bangalore
T. John institute of management and science attracts students from all over India. The college is governed by a governing Board, the Chairman being Dr. Thomas P.J. The other members of this governing Board are high-profile industrialists, financiers, entrepreneurs and renowned academicians. Administrative powers are further De-centralized and wielded judiciously by Chief Co-coordinator, Co-coordinator, Head of Department, Class faculties and Subject faculties. The family also function as Mentors guiding and counseling the students.
The institute believes in Providing global perspective in each stream of learning. Growth with quality, innovation and continuous search of knowledge.Educate, train and module the students into efficient professionals with flexibility to meet the requirements of the Industry. Keep pace with changing times by providing quality education trough value addition courses, beyond the curricular prescribed by the University. Character building among the students graduating from the colleges so as to enable them to become responsible citizens and professionals. Provide continuing executive education to managers, business leaders and entrepreneurs. Have continuous association, involvement and partnership with the industrial organizations.
To achieve excellence in delivering quality education of global standards, coupled with innovative practices using advanced technology and expertise, transforming the student community into potential global leaders with accountability to meet the social, national and dynamic global challenges.
- To create and nurture a learning and knowledge based environment, conductive to the pursuit of quality education which would transform a socially responsible generation o act on their professional values and beliefs.
- To bring about their overall personality development, fostering a caring and creative environment that emphasizes physical, social and intellectual development.
- To instil a sense of understanding, remarkable resilience and enduring adaption to a diverse, competitive and dynamic society.
The vision and mission statement complements the objectives of the institution which draw inspiration from the Higher Education policies of the Nation.
- Provide global perspective in each stream of learning.
- Growth with quality, innovation and continuous thirst of knowledge.
- Educate, train and mould the students into efficient professionals with flexibility to meet the requirements of the industry.
- Keep pace with changing times by providing quality education through value added courses, beyond the curriculum prescribed by the University.
- Character building in students, so as to enable them to become responsible citizens and committed professionals.
- Provide continuing executive education to future managers, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Have continuous association, involvement and partnership with the corporate.