Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA), Pune a constituent school of Symbiosis International University, accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade. SSLA’s approach to learning is distinctive, a new world needs a different educational insight. It offers students the opportunity to study a four year full-time B.A/B.Sc liberal arts degree program. The liberal arts programs is styled very closely on internationally valued models and aims at offering students a wide range of courses.
A degree in Liberal Arts, as opposed to other programs of study, aims at creating a strong, well-rounded foundation for all students, regardless of their major and minor field of study. Their philosophy of establishing such a foundation is “simple -learning is dynamic”.
Promoting international understanding through quality education.
- To inculcate spirit of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' ( the world is one family)
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- To promote ethical and value-based learning
- To foster the spirit of national development
- To inculcate cross cultural sensitisation
- To develop global competencies amongst students
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
- To produce thought provoking leaders for the society