Swami Niswambalananda Girl's College, Hooghly was established in 1978 for the uplifment of the women’s in society. The college is affiliated to University of Calcutta. It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and approved by University Grants Commission (U.G.C.). The College offers Bachelor degree in Arts and Commerce. Every year the college conducts so many co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for over-all development of the students and the activities includes NSS, NCC, Inter class culture competition, Physical strength, Personality development, etc.
Mission & Vision
- To provide qualitative education to the students.
- To create values like self respect, secularism and national integration among them.
- To provide opportunities to students to face challenges in life.
- To generate discipline among them.
- To bring environmental awareness among them by organizing seminars/ workshops.
- To provide the students with well equipped library and laboratories.
- To enhance their abilities to be more successful in their lives.
- To encourage students to be more innovative and develop their characters.
Why to join Swami Niswambalananda Girl's College?
- Experienced Faculty Members- College has well qualified teaching faculties having the good experienced in the field of education.
- Academic Facilities- College has support services like Gymnasium, indoor and outdoor games Library, Computer lab, Physical Sciences lab, Medical facilities, etc.
- Free-Studentship- College provides free studentship in terms of concession in tution fee for all the students.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact No : 033 - 2663 - 0270
Email : [email protected]