St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai Admission
Eligibility criteria at St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
Admission of Maharashtra State and OMS candidate to First Year (F.E.) of Bachelors in Engineering (BE):
- The candidate must have passed Std XII (HSC).
- The candidate must have secured 50% marks together in Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and either Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. (45% for candidates of Backward Class) belonging to Maharashtra State.
- The candidate must hold a Valid Score at JEE-Main.
Direct Admission to Second Year-Degree Course in Engineering (Lateral Entry):
- The Candidate must be an Indian National and passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering/Technology.
- The candidate must have passed with at least 45 % marks (40 % marks in the case of candidates from Backward class and Physically Handicapped categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra only) in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
- The Candidate must be an Indian National and passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC /Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% marks in the case of candidates from Backward class and Physically Handicapped categories belonging to the State of Maharashtra only).
Application Process at St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Application Process for B.Tech:
- The form should be filled online / manually by the candidate on his/her own.
- The application form is available on the official website of the college.
- Incomplete applications and those without necessary attested copies of certificates will not be considered.
- A candidate who furnishes false information or suppresses material information will be dismissed and his/her fees will be forfeited.
- The candidate will have to produce the original certificates and statements of marks at the time of scrutiny of candidature when called for the purpose.
- Those candidates who have passed qualifying degree from other than Savitribai Phule Pune University should furnish Migration Certificate within one month after seeking the admission.
- The student must furnish Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from Institute / College last attended at the time of admission.
- The admission being granted is purely provisional and is subject to the total compliance with the eligibility criteria and the submission of all the certificates/ documents and is also subject to confirmation by the Savitribai Phule Pune University / Solapur University.
Admission Process at St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The candidate must mention the Admission test taken with Name and address of the Test Agency and URL of their website.
- Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State (DTE MS) www.dte.org.in has adopted the entrance examination MHT-CET conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell & JEE-Main conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSC), New Delhi (www.cbse.nic.in, www.jeemain.nic.in).
- Percentage of seats allotted to the candidates as per the Test taken Maharashtra State (MS) candidates-65%, All India candidates-15%, Institute Level for all candidates-20%
- The schedule or Centralized Admission Process (CAP) is notified by DTE MS. After the CAP rounds, admissions at institute level/ vacant seats will be done.
- However, candidates should contact the office immediately after the declaration of HSC, MHT-CET, and JEE-Main results.
- Candidate should fill their online applications to Central Admission Process (CAP) for Institute level & Against Vacant seats if any.