About Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SSIET] Chennai
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 1999 with B.E & B.TECH courses in ECE, EEE, CSE, IT, CIVIL, MECH, Biotechnology, Automobile under the aegis of A.M.Kanniappa Mudaliar and A.M.K Jambulinga Mudaliar Educational Trust with the objective of imparting quality education to students with all facilities and infrastructure is located on the Chennai-Bangalore Highway (3 Km From Poonamallee) at Chembarambakkam.
In addition to these, M.E. courses in VLSI Design, Power Electronics & Drives, Computer Science & Engineering, Construction Engineering & Management, Communication System, MBA & MCA are also offered by this Institute.
Housed in spacious, separate blocks with excellent laboratory and library facilities along with well qualified faculty, the institute is poised for a great leap to bring about excellence in pertinent education.
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology has a vision to realize. A vision of "developing into a multidisciplinary, multi campus technological institution of excellence in this part of the globe, providing the right ambience and environment to create engineers and technocrats who serve the needs and demands of society".
The Management of SSIET has taken on the mission to
- Provide the necessary infrastructure to support an institute of excellence;
- Foster and grow an academic team to cater to the ever increasing demands of the student community;
- Motivate the students, the faculty and the stakeholders to utilize the facilities provided;
- Augment all available avenues to develop students for the changing needs of the society, and
- Finally to develop SSIET into international institute of excellence.
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology is committees to provide for students, an ambient learning environment, for parents a promise of worthy career for their children and for the society, worthy citizens. We shall continually upgrade, update and prove ourselves to keep up to this promise.