- There are three fully furnished hostels for boys and girls within the campus.
- The rent is modest with decent accommodation and infrastructural facilities.
- Some of the provisions provided by the hotel are lodging, medical facilities, recreational activities and gymnasium amenities.
- The Mess facilities (food) is taken up the girl students of the hostel, on the basis of a 'Club System'.
- The Library is extensive with a wide range of books. It is in fact, one of the best institution libraries in Maharashtra with a variety of more than 2.9 lakh printed books.
- The library is also a part of the UGC/Infonet Digital Library Consortium and has access to over 5000+ Electronic Journals and databases.
Health Center and Guest Houses
- The University health center has all the modern amenities like an X-ray and ECG machine. Approximately 1800 students avail for health center services every year.
- The guest houses are located on the campus of the university and it has a separate multi-purpose hall and kitchen within its parameters with all the necessary amenities.The guest house hosts accommodation for employees of the University, research students, and other guests.
Computer Center and Internet Cell
- There is internet access across the campus, available to the students and faculty members.
- All administration activities are computerized and stored in the University database.
Physical Instrumentation Facility Center
- It was inaugurated in the year 2012 mainly for researchers working in the field of Science and Technology.
- The center is supported by the Department of Science and technology and the University Grants Commission program (Government of India).