In pursuance of basic philosophy of providing world class education, which is currently in relevance to the needs of Architecture, Building Industry and employment hubs, SPSAD being setup at 0.5 km Mile Stone, Jind Road, Rohtak-124001 (HR) is offering B. Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) Program, Approved by Council of Architecture (COA), Govt. of India and is Affiliated to M.D.U, Rohtak. SPSAD conforms to all the norms of the regulatory authorities to achieve academic and professional excellence. Sat Priya School of Architecture & Design, Rohtak, is a sapling brought to life by Sat Priya Mehmia Memorial Educational Trust (SPMMET), Rohtak, which branches in to 2 disciplines:
SPSAD is a specialized institution, only one of its kinds in Haryana which exclusively provides training at various levels, in different aspects of human habitat and environment. The School is run by a group of experienced and dynamic Architects from renowned Institutions of India like School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, CEPT Ahmadabad, Chotu Ram University Murthal, who have revolutionized Architecture and produce creative Architects who can contribute to betterment of the Nation and Society, along with growing and establishing themselves as better professionals.
Affiliation and Approval
Sat Priya School of Architecture & Design, Rohtak, is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak. It has the Approval from Council of Architecture, New Delhi and from the State Government of Haryana.
The college has initially started Bachelor of Architecture (5 years full time course) with an Annual intake of 40 seats in the Academic Session 2009-2010. In the current Session 2010-2011 the college is offering an additional intake of 40 seats i.e. Total 80 seats in Bachelor of Architecture (5 years full time course). Also college has started two new programs this year for the academic session 2010-2011:
• Bachelor of Architecture Interior Design (5 years full time course) – 40 seats
• Bachelor of Architecture Building Construction (5 years full time course) – 40 seats
Both these courses are Affiliated from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and Approved from Council of Architecture, New Delhi. In total school offers 160 seats in first year.
Sat Priya School of Architecture & Design
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• A.C bus facility for pick and drop from Peeragarhi to institute for day scholar as well as faculty member.
• Minimum cost and maximum comfort is our thought to promote Healthy learning.
• Situated at 0.5 KM. Mile stone, Jind Road, Rohtak SPIMSAR is surrounded by pollution free and lush green ambience.
• The campus has an area of around 25 acres with elegant buildings; beautiful landscapes, spacious playgrounds, swimming pool etc.
• Spacious Lecture Halls, fully furnished and well desig
Scholarship program is also provided by the university. It is done on merit basis. There are special provisions for economic weaker sections of society. This is to help out such aspirants may pursue their studies hassle free.