The College offers attractive cash incentives for the meritorious students apart from the various scholarships, fee reimbursement offered by the government.
- Scholarships for SC/ST students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 1 lac as per the rules of State Government and Government of India.
- Fee reimbursement to the SC/ST/Category 1 students whose family annual income is more than 1 lac as per the rules of Government of Karnataka.
- Post metric scholarship for the students whose annual income is less than 11000/- per annum.
- Scholarship to the children of the defense and Ex- army person.
- The College offers the following attractive cash incentives for the meritorious students.
- Rs. 10,000/- for the students who top in the VTU examinations of their respective class/Branch.
- Rs. 8,000/- for the students who secures Second top position in the VTU examinations of their class/Branch.
- Rs. 1250/- worth of books for the who secures 3 to 10 top positions in the VTU examinations of their respective class/Branch.
- Rs. 2000/- worth of cash or books for the students achieve the prizes, awards & representations in the VTU/State/National level competitions.
- Suitable fee concessions for the poor students come under BPL families on poor cum merit basis.