B.Arch Admissions 2021 at Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture, [RSAA] Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture, [RSAA] Mumbai
- Candidate must have passed 12th/HSC with 50% minimum.
- Candidate must have taken Maths & English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must have attended and secured 40% in NATA.
Application Process for Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture, [RSAA] Mumbai
- Register on the NATA website with a valid email ID.
- Fill in the Application form with the personal details with a valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login.
- Upload a recent colour passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format only.
- The file size of each of them should not be more than 50 KB per file. Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- You can pay the Application fee of Rs. 1250 either through credit card / debit card / net banking.
- Select your preferred test centre from the given list.
- Log in using your Registration No and password after 24 hours of making the payment and confirm if the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated.
- If they have been upadted, this completes the registration process.
- You should take a print out of the Registration Confirmation page.
Admission Process for Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture, [RSAA] Mumbai
- You will be selected on the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 conducted by the Council of Architecture. You must be able to secure 40% score in NATA, i.e. at least 80/200.
- The reservation criteria will be as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra.
Talk to Experts