Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research is a premier institute established in 2008. This institute was established by the Prestige Education Society. Consistently, this institute has created ethical, moral and responsible professionals. Moreover, this institute has been keeping pace with new industry requirements for human resources.
Furthermore, this institute grooms its students through Cocube Training System to make them industry-ready. PIEMR has special trainers to develop aptitude, reasoning, problem-solving and soft skills. This institute also has continuous interactions with the industry to keep informed about recent trends and requirements.
The faculty of this institute are enthusiastic and helps in the overall development of the students. This institute provides the students with all required Facilities, Faculty and Forums.
For PIEMR Placements, the training and placement office puts tireless effort and helps in providing job opportunities to current as well as passed out students. This institute has a strong industry network which helps to achieve 100+% placements.
Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research, [PIEMR] Indore Quick Links:
Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research, [PIEMR] Indore Highlights:
Year of Establishment
All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal
Industrial Training, Pre Employment Training
Prestige Vihar, Scheme No. 74 C, Sector-D, Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452010
PIEMR Fee Structure
Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research, [PIEMR] Indore Departments:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Science and Humanities
Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research, [PIEMR] Indore Infrastructure:
- Seminar Hall/Auditorium
- Internet Leased Line
- Ragging Free Environment
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- NSS Unit
- Core Electrical Engineering Branch
- Adroit Training Cell
- Pre-Employment Training & Internship
Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research, [PIEMR] Indore Placements:
- The training and placement cell at this institute encourages students to achieve their dreams of getting associated with a reputed company.
- This cell makes students industry-ready.
- It helps the students to build self-confidence, update their skills and most importantly to develops an entrepreneurial attitude.
- In the form of in-house training, it helps students with the practical approach to learning.
- Industrial training, tours, seminars, internship, live projects, presentations etc are conducted for students.
- It offers a platform for students to participate in seminars and conferences, club activities, sports and cultural activities.
- To tackle the issue of employability of engineers, Adroit Training Cell was formed to understand the company's expectations of industry-ready engineers and also students' needs for career opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship Cell encourages and motivates students to take up the challenge of a startup.
- Through career guidance, the institute assists students in choosing the right course in Engineering and beyond.
- The students are provided with opportunities like industrial training, industry visits, internships etc.
- Companies such as Eicher, Videocon, Oppo, Force Motors, Suzlon, Bridgestone etc visit the campus to conduct placement drives.
Prestige Institute of Engineering Management and Research, [PIEMR] Indore Scholarships:
- Government Scholarships: The State of MP and Central Government offers scholarships to various categories of students like SC, ST, OBC, Minorities and Handicapped. Students belonging to states other than MP must approach their respective government offices for such scholarship. Scholarships under this include:
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST Category Students
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Category Students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Students of States other than M.P.
- Chhavi Jain Memorial Merit-cum-Need Tuition Fee Concession: Prestige Education Society offers concessions to meritorious students. General norms and eligibility for this are:
- Students' whose family income is less than INR 2.4 lakh are offered with this concession but the student must submit a certificate duly signed by an authorized person in tehsil/collectorate office.
- Students must submit an application for this scholarship in writing to the Director. This application must be approved by Secretary/General Secretary of Prestige Education Society.
- Students who were admitted under TWF category are not eligible for this scholarship.
- They must have more than 75% attendance.
- The Prestige Education Society has the rights to change the eligibility criteria and amount of scholarship at any time.