1) The college has different associations for different branches like MESA, CESA, ASCII and other.
2) Every Year college organizes 2 cultural events (Pravara Mahotsav and Annual Gathering) and 2 National Level Technical Events (Precision)
3) It's the perfect environment for study, to make students productive in work and to be innovative along with theoretical studies. In fact, a good place to explore yourself towards your dream career.
1) College Infrastructure is good which separate buildings for every branch and has two Separate Campus.
2) College provides two courses (PG/UG) under Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly University of Pune) AICTE Approved Institution.
3) Colege provides the facility of Hotel and Mess for Boys/Girls and 6 - Buildings dedicated to Hostel and its fees are affordable to everyone's pocket.
4) The college has separate large space for Computer Lab, Libraries, Reading Room and Physics-Chemistry Labs for First Year Students.
5) WIFI Facility is provided by the college with perfect 100 MB's Internet Speed (It's true)
6) Its premises have Basketball Court and two separate grounds for Cricket and Football.
1) College Timing is 9 am - 5 pm
2) Daily College Routine includes Lectures, Practicals
3) Weekly Workshops on Technology Trends are organized by the college where Experts from IIT/NIT and Industry-Experts are invited.
4) Seminars on Personality Development are organized by college every month.
5) College follows teaching method with Real-Life Problem based methodology.
1) Per Year Fee is 89,000/- (minor difference every year)
2) Students can Avail Scholarship provided by Govt. of Maharashtra and DTE
3) 100% students get the benefit of scholarship (excluding students who are admitted via Management Quota)
4) College gives Loan facility for Students Education in Tie-Up with Banks.
1) Students are allowed to go for Internship with 2-3 Months Duration
2) Top MNC's like Syntel, Cognizant, and Companies Belonging to IT, Finance, Marketing Category hires students/
3) Min Salary provided is 2.6L onwards and more than 60% students get placed on campus.
4) The college organizes Alumni Meet every year. (In 2018 Alumni Meet took place at two places Los Angeles, California, and Ahmednagar)
1) Min 50% in 12th (Science) or Direct 2nd Year Admission for Diploma Students from Any Branch
2) JEE MAIN
3) 50% in PCM & Non-Zero Score in Engineering Entrance
4) A student with Good Score and DTE Admission Rank Based on (HSC & JEE MAIN Score) will get you an Admission with TFWS Scheme
PREC have an annual function. Chemstorm, chess, Mesa and etc events are conducted on the campuses.
PREC has three hostels for boys and one hostel for girls. The food in college good. The classrooms are neat and tidy.
The college starts from 9 am to 5 pm. Teachers are good which helps and explain everything. Overall college is good.
We have to pay fees according to our category. Loans are easily accessible from the Banks.
We need to do training or internship in various companies in each semester. We are offered INR 2 lakh of the average package. We have great alumni contacts.
You need to clear HSC exam. According to your category, you have to score marks in JEE MAIN to get the admission.
Sports such as badminton, cricket, volleyball, basketball, chess etc are for the enjoyment for the students. Life in college is awesome.
There are 4 hostels and hostel fee is INR 1200 per month. Food in the college is good. Wi-Fi is too good. Quality of classrooms, labs are good enough.
Class starts at 9:00 am till 4:00 pm. Projects were assigned monthly and assignments weekly. Quality of teaching is excellent. Overall experience in college is good.
The course fee is INR 90,000 per annum. Scholarships are available. Loans are available if needed.
I have done my internship in JAVA with the stipend of INR 5000 per month. Companies like TCS, Johnson and Johnson, Deskera, Bajaj Allianz, Amazon etc come for the placements with the average salary package of INR 3 lakhs per annum and the highest package of INR 7 lakhs per annum. Alumni network is really good.
The student must pass the equivalent exam with the percentage above 50%. JEE MAIN and MHT CET are the main exams to get the admission in this college.
My experience till now in the Pravara Rural Engineering College is good... And teaching process is also nice... And daily routine is some what boring...