1) College Timing is 9 am - 5 pm
2) Daily College Routine includes Lectures, Practicals
3) Weekly Workshops on Technology Trends are organized by the college where Experts from IIT/NIT and Industry-Experts are invited.
4) Seminars on Personality Development are organized by college every month.
5) College follows teaching method with Real-Life Problem based methodology.
1) The college has different associations for different branches like MESA, CESA, ASCII and other.
2) Every Year college organizes 2 cultural events (Pravara Mahotsav and Annual Gathering) and 2 National Level Technical Events (Precision)
3) It's the perfect environment for study, to make students productive in work and to be innovative along with theoretical studies. In fact, a good place to explore yourself towards your dream career.
My experience till now in the Pravara Rural Engineering College is good... And teaching process is also nice... And daily routine is some what boring...
The college starts from 9 am to 5 pm. Teachers are good which helps and explain everything. Overall college is good.
PREC have an annual function. Chemstorm, chess, Mesa and etc events are conducted on the campuses.
Class starts at 9:00 am till 4:00 pm. Projects were assigned monthly and assignments weekly. Quality of teaching is excellent. Overall experience in college is good.
Sports such as badminton, cricket, volleyball, basketball, chess etc are for the enjoyment for the students. Life in college is awesome.
Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni, started on 21“August 1983, is the premier of all the institutions under the technical education complex developed by the Pravara Rural Education Society. The Society was established in 1964 by Late Padmashri Dr.Vitthalrao Vikhe Patil, who was also founder of the Pravara Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana Ltd, Pravaranagar. The Society has been registered under the Societies Registration Act 1960 and the Mumbai Public Trust Act 1950.
To Make global Level Education Facilities Available at the doorsteps of rural In.
Changing Quality Of Life Through Technical Education
The college has fully equipped laboratories required as per the norms of the University of Pune and All India Council of Technical Education, (AICTE) New Delhi. Sophisticated laboratories like the Software Labs, Hardware Labs, Wind Tunnel Laboratory, Precision Survey Laboratory, Microprocessor Laboratory, Chemical Processing Laboratories etc. have been fully equipped and are constantly upgraded. The open door policies adopted by the laboratories enable students to develop self-reliance under the supervised gu
Training & Placement Cell
The Training & Placement Cell which is most important part of the Institute centrally handles campus placement of the graduating students of all departments. The cell has good infrastructure for conducting activities like interviews, special lectures, workshops, group discussions etc. The cell promotes industry institute interaction, organizes industrial trainings and gets sponsored projects from the industry. The basic function of the cell is tointeract with the Corporate World for campus placement
Fee Waiver Scheme
The State Government has started a fee waiver scheme to help the economically poor but meritorious students. Further information regarding this can be obtained from the office of the Registrar.
Getting Education is no longer an insurmountable problem these days. Education loans are available to the needy and deserving students from the Nationalized Banks at reasonable rates of interest. Theses loans are repayable after the completion of the degree/diploma.
It is a motto with t