Eligibility Criteria at Periyar Maniammai University School of Architecture, Engineering and Technology, [SAET] Thanjavur:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- Candidates must pass in 10+2 examination from a recognised Board.
- Candidates must pursue Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must opt for one of the following subjects i.e Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology.
- Candidates must obtain at least 45 % Marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc:
- Candidates must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in B.Sc Computer Science or BCA or B.Sc. Software Engineering.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor\'s Degree.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- Candidates must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in B.Tech from a recognised University to be eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidates applying for this course must obtain 50% to be eligible to apply for this course.
Application Process at Periyar Maniammai University School of Architecture, Engineering and Technology, [SAET] Thanjavur:
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech:
The form should be complete in all respects.
All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of Education.
The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process at Periyar Maniammai University School of Architecture, Engineering and Technology, [SAET] Thanjavur:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- 100% of the Seats allotted to candidates through Central Seats Allocation Board – Self Financing Technical Institutions 2020 (CSAB-SFT 2020)
- Any Lapsed seat in the above will be filled up by Periyar Maniammai University, with candidates through UNI-GAUGE EMed Exam scores (Online Entrance Examination UNIGAUGE EMED conducted by M/S ERA Foundation on behalf of Consortium of Deemed to be Universities) or with Normalized +2 marks.
Admission Process for M.Sc:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list obtained by the University.
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- 50% of the seats shall be based on Uni-GAUAGE EMeD PG Exam scores and the marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination as per the Rules and Regulations of Statutory Bodies.
- 50% of the seats shall be based on the normalised marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination as per the Rules and Regulations of Statutory Bodies.