- Computer labs
- Medical Hospital
- PMU has an Eco-friendly, Energy efficient, Green & Clean, Ragging free Conducive environment for student’s life.
- The Periyar Maniammai University is located on a land area of 216 acres. It is an energy efficient, pollution-free, zero waste and well-laid campus with an ambiance for learning.
- By its location, the campus offers an ideal environment for teaching, research and living.
- The college has four hostels - three of them Annai Nagammaiyar, Vittobai and Swarna Renganathan hostel are for women and they can accommodate around 2000 women students and the Chakravarthi hostel for men can accommodate 600 students.
- The Arjun Singh library (Central Library) is housed at the Knowledge Centre of PMU. It spreads over to three floors with an area of 25, 902 m2. Specialized collections of Books, Journals & Non-book materials are available in Basic Sciences, Engineering, and Technology, Biotechnology, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Education.
The campus amenities also include:
- 24 Hours Hospital
- Indian Overseas Bank branch
- FM Community Radio
- Cafeteria & Gift Parlour
- Wi –Fi Connectivity
- Periyar Technology Business Incubator
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Well laid Play Ground for Sports and Games
- The Biometric based Attendance Automation
- DTH placed inside Campus for Information Access and Entertainment for Hostellers
- Vallam East post office in PMU campus
- The gym has the latest equipment aided by trainers and physiotherapists for guided exercise for students and staff.
Anti-harassment women cell:
- As made mandatory by law an anti-harassment women cell is functioning in University with a senior professor as Chairperson and other senior faculty members as members.
- The Cell is empowered to look into all forms of harassment against women and recommend appropriate sanctions