Scholarships at Nirma University, [NU] Ahmedabad:
Based on merit only:
- 5 Top students: Rs. 1,00,000/- each
- Other 20 students: Rs. 90,000/- each
- Another 25 students: Rs. 50,000/- each
For the renewal of the above scholarships, the following criteria have to be fulfilled:
- During the entire previous year, the good conduct should be maintained by the student.
- The student should maintain the PPI of 7.0 and above and should have passed all courses of study.
- The student is not be caught in unfair means in any of the examinations in the NU Ahmedabad exams.
- The student maintains full attendance except for the absence of genuine reasons.
Know More about Nirma University Details
Merit Cum Means Details Amount Per Annum:
- 25 Top students whose parents’ total annual income is up to Rs. 2.5 lacs is given Rs. 90,000/- each.
- Next 25 students whose parents’ total annual income is up to Rs. 4.0 lacs is given Rs. 50,000/- each.
- Another 25 students whose parents’ total annual income is up to 6.0 lacs is given Rs. 25,000/- each.
The above scholarships are given under the following conditions:
- The students should be within top 500 in the merit list of the students admitted.
The merit list will be as under:
- The list of the students admitted on the basis of the merit of JEE only which is 35%
- Another merit list will be prepared on the basis of the students admitted through ACP.