- R.S. Medical College Central Library is growing exponentially with vast collection of medical books and journals (both Indian and foreign) CD, and other non-book materials on almost all the medical and peripheral subjects.
- Massive extension and renovation work for the Central Library will be completed shortly. The air-conditioning of the library has been started.
- The Information and Documentation wing of the Library has been totally revamped with the acquisition of the latest Computer with all its accessories.
- The INTERNET Connection has been set up with VPN BB line.
- The library has been connected with NKN (Network. Creation of Data Base) has been started along with machine-readable form of Library Catalogue.The INTERNET in the Library are being utilized fully by the Faculties, PDD, PG and UG Students.
- The Library is a participating member of ER- Med e - journal consortium of NATIONAL Medical Library, Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health, and Government of India. 289 full text journals of the following 6 publishing houses are available in the library.
- The total area of the Hostel campus is circled by the boundary wall. Perennial trees (both economic and ornamental) keep the campus cool and air fresh.
- There are meny gardens and comfortable open space within the campus. All these make the campus eco-friendly.
- Seminars, Special lectures, memorial lectures, Educational film shows & Meetings are held here.