We must be HSC pass exam from any stream such as science commerce and arts. It must be up-to 50%.
Minimum is Rs-5000 for BA and so on. They are very promising to the students. No loans needed as the government pays more than half of your study
Alumni work is very good and they're quite supportive for us, the placements are acoording to the percentage. There is am improve in the marks each year and cuttoffs are getting higher.
The college is government college and Mumbai University affiliated. It has specialization courses, vocational courses, career guidance, advance technological courses for science students. There are private and separate departments for subjects like psychology, economics, sociology. They have good cultural activities for participation.
1) Students societies are good clubs and associations on campus are excellent. 2) Tech cultural and management are the main festival on campus. 3) college life is normal like a school. we enjoy all fest of my college and I fell comfortable in college.
1) I don't know about hostel because it is not a distance learning for me. 2) outside college and their cost is normal not so high not so low enough it is affordable to everyone. 3)I never eat food from college but then also I heard from other students that food in college having high cost and it is not affordable every time. 4) Quality of classroom is excellent, Labs to good having all available in the lab, Libraries also having all huge numbers of books available, WiFi facilities are there in college for everyone and its free no charges of its.
1) There is fix time table according to semester. And at this semester my timing is morning 7 am to 3 pm or 4 pm. college gives us to project and assignments according to the syllabus only. 2) Quality of teaching is good but teaching method of some lecturer is average, not much good at all. 3) My overall experience is good I have selected this college because don't want to go distance learning, so by my side college is good and staff also.
1) BSc.IT course fee is INR 24,000 every year. 2) free ship scholarship is available. 3) 30 to 40 students. 4) I don't know about loan needed.
1) I have not done any type of internship from my CLG because at this year I am in F.Y.BSc.IT 2) company are coming but I can't tell about it. 3) I think average salary starts from INR 25,000 onwards. 4) Alumni team or network is excellent and alumni day is the day in which we fell like the festival.
1) Admission for my course was simple that we just want to fill the online form and submits before the last date and the money transaction is done online or using NEFT. 2) There is no such entrance exam for BSc.IT admission, so its full admission is based on 12th marks only. 3) The typical cutoff of my course was 65% overall and in mathematics, we must have to cross 60 up marks.