Scholarship at the National Institute of Technology, [NIT] Goa:
- Parents’ annual income should not have above 1 lakh.
- Candidates should not apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- The organization delivers a 40% reservation in Scholarship for girls.
- Students must contain 50% marks in the last examination.
- Be in India at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Have a good track record in academics and extra-curricular achievements.
Documents Required for Goa Scholarship Online Form 2017-18
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Guardian’s Income Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.