Infrastructure Facilities at the National Institute of Technology, [NIT] Goa:
The campus is located very near to the beach and has a very good ambiance for learning. It has a huge library where students can get all their books required for their studies. There are hostel facilities available to the students.
- The Institute currently functions from its temporary campus at Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa.
- The campus is self-sustained and is well equipped with the latest amenities to meet the needs of the institute
- The various facilities include classrooms, laboratories, a library, conference room, administrative block, medical room, and a seminar hall.
- The Institute has neoteric classrooms, lecture halls, and conference rooms.
- Each classroom is well equipped with modern facilities like Multimedia Projector, LAN & WiFi connectivity, etc.
Computing Lab Facilities:
- The Institute places its technical education with two of its well-equipped computing laboratories.
- NIT Goa has an extensive fiber-optic network over the entire campus.
- The Institute is vested with a library facility that consists of the copious amount of books from immense fields and subjects, which are not restricted just to the course curriculum.
- With a subscription to various technical and non-technical magazines, daily newspapers and an ample reading hall- the center functions as the primary information resource of the Institute.
- The Institute campus houses three hostels for boys and one for girls.
- The hostels are Wi-Fi enabled and well equipped for comfortable lodging and boarding of the students.
- Bank, Medical & Canteen facilities on the campus add to the state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Along with the course work, sports and other extra-curricular activities are very well encouraged.
- Recreational facilities include a gymnasium, badminton court & grounds equipped for cricket, football, volleyball, and basketball.