Scholarships at M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai:
Fee Waiver Scheme:
- The State Government has started a fee waiver scheme to help the economically poor but hardworking students.
- The scholarship at MOP Vaishnav College is valid for one academic year only.
- Applicants should have passed the qualifying exam.
- Incomplete application and application with incomplete documents would not be considered.
- The student should hold any other scholarship.
- Academically intelligent and poor students are helped to acquire higher education by giving them financial help in the form of tuition fee waiver.
- Students who are willing to serve the college for a stipulated number of hours as directed by the college.
Instructions of Approval of Scholarship:
- Salary certificate of parents is necessary.
- The fee receipt which is paid is necessary.
- Parent income should be less than 10,000 per month.
- The decision would be taken by management whether scholarship would be provided or not.