The objective of the Placement Cell is
- To provide job opportunities by bringing the corporate for campus recruitment to all the eligible students of final year.
- To enhance current technical and practical knowledge of students.
- To make the students industry ready by imparting soft skills and employability skills.
- To have strong Industry-Institute Interaction.
About Training and Placement Cell
The Training and Placement Cell is headed by Mr.S.SRIDHAR who has got experience of 10 years in the field of training and placement.
Additional Placement Officer Mr.K.Zakir Hussain from the department of EEE is actively engage in training and placement activities along with the placement officer.
They are ably supported by a team of Professionals with rich Industry and Academia experience and also student and faculty coordinators from each department.
Activities Of Training and Placement Cell
- Approach the Corporate, to invite for Conducting Campus Recruitments
- Understand the requirements of the company.
- Train the students according to the needs of company.
- Conduct periodical assessment test.
- Conducting Career Awareness programmes by Industrial Experts.
- Conducting Soft Skill Programmes to students by the qualified trainers.
- Conducting Mock Group Discussion and Mock Interview by HR Professionals.
- Conducting Seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Signing MOU’s with reputed companies.
Facilities For Recruiters
- Airconditioned Auditorium to conduct Pre-Placement Talks and other programmes.
- Labs to conduct online tests and class rooms to conduct other tests.
- Halls to conduct Group Discussions
- Interview cabins
- Spacious Seminar Hall