The Library is extensively utilized. Special care is taken to educate and encourage its users on the importance of reading.
Text books are made available maintaining reasonable student-book ratio. Special care has been taken to develop digital library.
All operations are automated using Soul Software 2.0 version from UGC-INFLIBNET, Ahmedabad.
There are optimum number of persons on the staff of the library, and the volume of library services provided to the users are highly satisfactory.
Library plays a vital role in the life of an institution. Rich library is an asset to the Institution.MITS has a well-established library with good Internet facility.
Library is an integral part of our Academic Center of Excellence for Teaching and Learning. This COE is designed to assist multidisciplinary curriculum and concept centric demonstrations concerning practices and programs that promote teaching and learning skills among faculty and students; and to research to improve innovation
Many new dimensions have been added to the library. Electronic information resource as an important component of the library in growing year after year. The computer has swept the library in all it is operations-storage and dissemination of information. The college is satisfied on the achievements of the library.
Galileo Integrated Digital Learning Center (GDLC) Digital Library, it supports over 117 different type of devices and over 11 protocols.
It has the largest collection of Books, Faculty-Tools, Simulations, Industry Case Studies, Virtual Labs, Language Labs, Animations, Presentations, Videos, Magazines and Journals etc., All these can be accessed using wire and wireless devices.
- Accessing of more than 28,000 E-Books accessible with converted Power Point presentation formats.
- GDLC system supports between 2,000 to 6,000 simultaneous sessions depending on configuration deployed.
- Ostalia (Linux flavour) operating system with built in access features runs on Android Smart Phones or tablets and includes advanced accessibility features, making these devices accessible particularly to people.
- Server Configuration has high to compare existing Digital Library Server 3 times (i.e., 8 Qure, 6 TB, 8 GB RAM).
- Branch wise, Subject wise and Class wise E-Books, Lecture notes, Videos and PDF available with different various libraries.
- It complies with UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education (IITE) guidelines for Digital Library in Education (DLE) nodal point.
- Content students can copy take home of particular subject or topic.
- More than 7,000 animations are available in favour of English Communication.
- Through GDLC we can access the assorted digital library books.
The hostel is located in the town away from the campus. The students are housed in Hostel with all the facilities. The inmates have been provided typical rooms settings. Arrangements have been made to separately house girls and boys. A well - organized boarding program is available to students to provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. Charges towards housing and meals can be obtained separately from the Hall of Admissions, Administrative Office, depending of individual preferences.
An in house Doctor with nurse will always be available round the clock. Besides, facilities exist to take students as well as staff suffering from medical emergencies to nursing homes/ hospitals for treatment.
High quality canteen providing Indian and Continental food in a hygienic setting for both staff and students is available within the campus. Visitors of the campus are also provided high quality food within the canteen at free of cost.
Our main aim is to make parents aware that physical and emotional growth are huge components to a student's healthy development.our aim is to create a facility, program and service that will empower youngsters by helping them acquire the skills, confidence and positive self-image needed to become healthy students.
The Campus gets connected to the World Wide Web through a High speed 24/7, 45 Mbps, leased line from Airtel. Connection is distributed through the campus network to an intranet connecting various laboratories and subnets inside each lab, departments, workshops, library, office as well as class rooms. All nodes are connected through structured cabling, using cat6 cable. The wireless connectivity in campus is equipped with sufficient indoor access points, through which Wi-Fi internet connection is available inside the campus. These facilities cater to the computing, information processing and multimedia requirements of the entire college.