About Lucknow Institute of Technology, [LIT] Lucknow
In pursuit of quality education in Technical fields, The Scholars Educational Society has opened an Engineering College named Lucknow Institute of Technology (Code-362), Near CRPF, Bijnor-Banthra Road, Lucknow.
At Lucknow Institute of Technology (LIT), we give maximum importance to in-depth studies in Civil Engg, Mechanical Engg and IT & its related fields. Without diluting this basic goal and with an aim to produce diligent professionals with in different fields of engineering, we also intend to further sharpen our students by imparting specialized training in different advanced topics in management and technology so that our outgoing students can become not mere professionals knowledgeable, but technically and managerially confident professionals with good communication skills - a more matured and better marketable product.
Apart from 4 years B.Tech course, the Institute also offers 2 years Masters Programme leading to M.Tech & M.B.A and 3 years ITI & Diploma courses approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow ( UPTU ) and Board of Technical Education U.P ( BTE ).
About the Society
In the present scenario, there are many social welfare organizations which by means of their objectives are benefiting the society. Ours The Scholars Educational Society (registered by the Registrar, 'Firms Societies & Chits', Uttar Pradesh on 24-08-1999 under the Society Registration Act. Rule No.21, 1860) is one of them. Scholars Educational Society is the brainchild of Sri M.I. Siddiqui, Late Smt. Anisa Khatoon and Smt. Jabi Iqbal, who established it and formulated its objectives. All the founder members of the Society are highly experienced professionals.
- Preparing educators to be knowledgeable, ethical, caring decision makers.
- We aspire to be leaders known regionally/nationally and internationally for our expertise and excellence in research, teaching, outreach and solutions for education and human well being.
- Creation of an environment conducive to value based universal education system to produce globally competitive proficient professionals who can contribute towards welfare of mankind achieve prosperity and peace in the world.
- To prepare and develop the finest leaders in the education institutions of tomorrow.
- To prepare and develop the finest researchers, policy analyst and professionals in the field of IT and management.
- To impart quality education and training of global academic standards in the chosen field of study to enhance knowledge, infuse confidence and sharpen skills with alround personality development for the improvement of professional competence of faculty and students to serve the organizations, society and nation at large with a sense of discipline and dedication