Based on 494 Verified Reviews
Placements & Internships
Fees and Scholarship
Academics & Faculty
Clubs & Associations
Hostels & Food
Adityamanchiganti | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering), batch of 2026
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2022
Eligibility- 60 percent in intermediate.
Cutoff- 65% in the entrance
Mitrasensingh | Btech cse, batch of 2022
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2022
Admission is through Jee Main and LPU NEST exam. Cutoffs are not there.Placements & Internships
No intership and stipend is offered here. Average salary figures per year on placements is 10 lpa and highest salary package so far is 64 lpa.
Memeslpuwale | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering), batch of 2025
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2022
There is a LPUNEST exam for entrance or you can also enroll through your JEE mains or 12th percentage.Placements & Internships
There are lots of companies that come for campus selection and the average package is about 6-8 lacs and maximum is 64 lacs. LPU also provides internships programs in 5th semester and 6th semester.
Gopisomarouthu | Master of Computer Application [MCA], batch of 2022
Reviewed on Jul 18, 2022
1) MCA course eligibility criteria is 60%; for the MCA course, we have to pay a 10000 admission fee, and the university will conduct a lpunest exam; if you get good marks in that test, then you will get the scholarship.
2) There is no entrance exam for the MCA course.
3) You will get good marks in class x11, then they will give you the scholarship and conduct the lpunest exam. If you get good marks on that test, you will get a scholarship.
1) I have selected in Capgemini. Capgemini gave INR 30000 for completed my internship
2) Capgemini,HCl, Deloitte, Infosys,imphisis,stl etc.
3) Average salary is: 3.5 lpa Highest salary is : 50 lpa and 75% of people got selected in my batch.
Sugamwadhwa | Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Master of Business Administration [MBA], batch of 2025
Reviewed on Jul 04, 2022
1. The eligibility criteria is 55% in class 12, and the admission procedure is very easy. You just have to take a scholarship exam, LPUNEST. Then you have to go through an interview. If you pass both levels, then you are ready to go for admission. 2. I have given lpunest exam 3. 70%-80% cutoff; 81% -90% cutoff 2; 91%- 100 % cutoff 3. If you are in cutoff list in lpunest or in your last qualifications, you are eligible for the scholarship, and scholarships are based on the cutoffs. These may vary according to the time of admission. As an early bird gets the worm, the soon you get the admission, the more scholarship you get.Placements & Internships
I am a fresher, so I don't know about these yet. But my friends got many internships as well as jobs from college, and the salary depends upon your hardwork and interview. For better preparation, University also provides a pep class.
Aryansangwan | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering), batch of 2025
Reviewed on Jul 01, 2022
Lovely professional University is one of the best universities in India which provides a good future to the students and prepare them to achieve their goals. LPU offers various scholarships to its students to help them with their financial needs. Students can avail scholarships for all courses offered by the university, ranging from diploma courses to doctoral degrees. In the recent academic year, LPU has awarded more than 100 crores of scholarships. Students need to fulfil all the parameters to avail the scholarships offered by LPU. Additionally, the scholarships are offered based on the following eligibility criteria-: Performance in LPUNEST Performance in national tests, including CAT and JEE (Mains) Co-curricular Performance (Sports, Research and Culture) Based on the Bravery Award and Social Services Persons-With-Disabilities Defence personnel (including central police) and their dependants Orphan Candidates Board ToppersPlacements & Internships
College Infrastructure: Yes our college h
Singharshiya | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech], batch of 2016
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2022
Lovely Professional University conducts National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST-2021) for admission in 150+programmes. MBA, Integrated Law, LL.B, LL.M, UG Sciences, UG Hotel Management, UG Design, UG (Business, Journalism, Education & Computer Applications), M.Tech., PG Sciences, PG (Commerce, Economics, Journalism& Computer Applications), PG Design & Architecture, LET (LateralEntry) and Education programmes. Students studying in 12thclass and Graduation can apply for LPUNEST-2021 depending on the programme the student is applying for the test. Since its inception in 2009, more than 75,000 students have appeared in this exam (LPUNEST) every year.Placements & Internships
Annually, more than 450 brands come to LPU to recruit students, where 90% of them are MNCs. Moreover, 80+
Raiabhay | Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Agriculture), batch of 2024
Reviewed on Jun 16, 2022
For taking admission in LPU, you can give LPU nest for a scholarship based on your performance or you can get a scholarship based on your 10 and 12 board resultsPlacements & Internships
Placements in LPU no doubt are good as many companies visit our campus with the highest packages to hire interns and for job profiles
Sinhaaditya | Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] + Master of Computer Application [MCA], batch of 2023
Reviewed on Jun 08, 2022
The eligibility criteria for BCA is the student should be 12th pass with an aggregate of 50%, and having a science background is preferred. I took LPUNEST, which is the LPU's exam for scholarship. There were no such cutoff marks for the exam, but the scholarships that were given were based on the slabs.Placements & Internships
I did not pick up any internship from the university but was doing some internships on my own during the course of my study. There are a lot of companies that hire from our university, product-based or service-based companies. In the case of BCA, we were told that the highest salary that a student got was 18LPA as CTC. The alumni network is not good.
Ummulzehra | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering), batch of 2024
Reviewed on Jun 07, 2022
1. One should be a 12th pass out, and LPUNEST is necessary, or one should have 90% above 2. AKTU and COMDK 3.60% or above in science subjects.Placements & Internships
1.No 2.IT, Manufacturing,Finance,Marketing,Sales,Music,Multimedia 3. 5-8 lakh,64 lakh 4.very good alumni network