K.L.E. Society's K.L.E. College of Engineering and Technology has been established in the year 2008 with the sole objective of imparting quality technical education for rural youth. The College is located in the Taluka head-quarters of Chikodi of Belagavi District, about 70 km from Belagavi. The campus has a sprawling area of 16 acres at the foot of hillocks on the outskirts of the city.Chikodi city has a strong educational base and enjoys salubrious climate throughout the year. The Institute is a self-financed non-minority college recognized by AICTE, New Delhi and Government of Karnataka. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, the Technical State University of Karnataka. The institute has State-of-the-Art infrastructure and most modern facilities.
- Conferred Honorary Doctorate by Karnatak University Dharwad, in its 58th Annual Convocation held on 13th February 2008 in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the field of education.
- Recipient of the Life Time Achievement Award for Education, Service and Commitment to Society awarded for the very first time by Veershaiva Samaj of North America in New York.
- Recipient of ‘Suvarna Karnataka Rajyotsav Award – 2006’ for outstanding contribution in the field of education by the Govt. of Karnataka.
- Recipient of the ‘Outstanding Educationist’ of the year 2004 by ‘Giants International Group’. This prestigious award was presented by Sri Amitab Bachhan, the icon of the Indian Film Industry.
- Recipient of Rotary International Award for his outstanding contribution in the filed of Education and Health Services.
- Recipient of Karnataka Sangha, Pune Award.
- Recipient of prestigious Aravind Award by Nadoj Pratisthan, Belgaum.
- Actively involved in the Karnataka Rang Bhoomi and Natak Academy.
- Honoured on 21st December, 2007 by the Kannada Sangh Bahrain, the, Island of Pearls in Persian Gulf, in “Kannada Vaibhav 2007” at the hands of Shri Balakrishna Shetty, Indian Ambassador to Bahrain.