About KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering & Technology, [KLEDMSSCET] Belgaum
KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering & Technology, [KLEDMSSCET] Belgaum was established 1979, formely known as K.L.E. Society’s College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum is one of the premier and sought after technical institution in the North Karnataka. It is under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society, Belgaum. KLECET is a Self-financing, Non-Autonomous and ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution. It is recognized by AICTE and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum. The institution presently offers 9 Under Graduate, 6 Posts Graduate, MCA and MBA courses.
Why to choose KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering & Technology, Belgaum?
Rating and Ranking: -
It is one of the premier institution and ranked No. 15 as a Top Emerging Engineering Colleges of Excellence as CSR Ranking.
Best Faculty to Student Ratio: -
KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering & Technology has intake of 640 students at undergraduate and 243 at postgraduate level and 183 qualified faculty members. Faculty is putting the extra efforts to create best leaders in the respective fields.
Placement Opportunities: - Many students are placed every year with reputed MNC. Average placement per year is 96%.
To be an organization of excellence, leveraging human potential in engineering and management for better tomorrow.
- To nurture scientific temperament through the process of intellectual stimulation.
- To inculcate a sense of life-long learning.
- To excel in academic and research endeavors.
- To collaborate with institutions and industries for excellence.
- To facilitate employability, entrepreneurial ability along with social responsibility.
Courses Offered :-
Under Graduate Courses
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Bio-Technology Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Post Graduate Courses
- Structural Engineering (Civil)
- Environment Engineering (Civil)
- Design Engineering (Mechanical)
- VLSI (E&C)
- BioInformatics Engineering(BioTech)
- Computer Science & Engineering(CSE)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Bussiness Administration