There are no particular student societies. teachers day women's day are the major festivals in college and in sports cricket is held between the department. College life, in general, is good
Infrastructure is okay as I'm a localateI don't much know about the hostel.there are no dining halls library and labs are equipped
The daily routine is from 9 to 4. Quality of education is good overall experience is good
A course fee is INR 53000. Yes, scholarships are available almost all the students get the mcm scholarship. Loans are not needed.
There's placement going on in your college as I'm still to graduate I haven't participated
Eligibility criteria are based on CET ranks. Getting rank below 40k gets you a seat in this college. For my course cutoff was 34k
PUC 1st 2nd year passed are compulsory Karnataka Examination Bord CET exam are compulsory
1. I don't have any idea about student society.
2. Sports, tech and cultural activities are conducted annually by KBNCE.
3. The Overall Experience has been Very good.
1. Only 1 hostel.hostel is very nice as my Friend said.per month it is 4k
2. For rent, it costs 2k per month. No idea about the PG's.
3. A canteen was there. but now it is not in working condition.
4. There are Wide & clean classrooms in KBNCE. It has good facilities.
1. The Classes in KBNCE start From 9 am to 5 pm. Each class period is of 1hr. we discuss the projects and seminars.exams are conducted very strictly.every week assignment is given to students.
2. The quality of teaching is very good, it is done through the projector, which is easy to grasp.
3. Very good college, well-designed campus. Healthy environment.
1. The fees in KBNCE is around 43k
2. Scholarships are procured From the government
3. 80% students get such scholarship
4. Loan are needed. Education loan is given to a student only if he has security From national banks.
1. Not done any Internships yet.
2.The Average salary in KBNCE is 3 Lakhs (p.a), the Highest salary: 5.5 Lakhs (p.a) Percentage of the batch: min 60%
3. The Alumni students help in giving information regarding the jobs and future analysis
1. Eligibility for KBNCE: Students who have completed their 10+2 with minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry and should have appeared for at least one of the entrance exams above.
2.Admission Procedure: KEA conducts CET for admission to Engineering Colleges. Admission to Govt/University managed Engineering Colleges and Regional Engineering Colleges (Karnataka Quota) is completely regulated through CET. Selection is based on merit in CET.
3.CET, Karnataka i.e Common Entrance Test, Karnataka conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.
4. For the year 2015, the cutoff was 109399