Scholarships at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar:
Various types of scholarships have been instituted by KIIT University for encouraging meritorious students. The quantum and period of scholarships are subject to change from time to time as decided by the Competent Authority.
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW):
- This is offered to 5% of the sanctioned intake of the B.Tech course.
- All other Fee except tuition fees will have to be paid by the beneficiary.
Know More about KIIT University Details
Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarship:
- This scholarship is given in the memory of late Pradyumna Bal Memorial, founder of KIIT.
- Every year 2 poor and meritorious students and meritorious students are awarded full education for free.
KIIT Poverty-Cum-Merit Scholarship:
- This scholarship is provided for poor and needy students.
- It is decided based on the needs of the selected students.
KIIT Merit Scholarships:
- It is awarded to the University Toppers [1st, 2nd & 3rd ranked] of each semester for six months.
Teaching Assistantship Programme:
- This programme is for M.Tech students.
- This is for the students who wish to earn and study at the same time.
- Posco India provides the scholarship of 500 USD to five meritorious students of the University every year.
KIITEE Merit Scholarship:
- This Univerisity provides free education to the KIITEE topper only for B.Tech and MCA.
- Top 500 students of KIITEE also receive the scholarship in B.Tech.