Eligibility: To be eligible for admission to First Semester of B.B.A.,LL.B(Hons.)
degree programme, a candidate should have passed PUC/Intermediate examination
(10+2) or its equivalent recognised by any University by securing 45% (in case of
SC / ST candidates 40%) of marks.
For Application and Prospectus send a DD in favour of The Principal, JSS Law College, Autonomous, Mysore – 570023 Karnataka, India of Rs.300/- along with self addressed stamped cover of Rs.25.
Admission to B.B.A.,LL.B(Hons.) Programme is made purely on the basis of merit. The admission to the courses shall be subject to fulfilling the conditions stipulated in the regulations at the time of admission and production of documentary evidence of their eligibility. The candidate shall, after submission of duly filled application, appear before the admission committee for screening. The admission committee shall determine the eligibility of the candidate for admission.
Admission for Foreign Nationals
The Foreign Nationals seeking admission shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed committee shall determine the equivalence for eligibility.
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 75% of classes in every course.
- If a student fails to attend any course, including seminar courses, for at least 75% of the total classes held, he/she shall be declared as disqualified to write the written examination and shall be required to re-register for the course when it is next offered.
- The student having shortage of attendance may seek condonation may consider the following grounds for condonation up to 25%
- Representing the College in any inter-college, inter university, national or international sports events;
- Attending any University / College activity;
- Attending any programme in NSS, NCC, Moot Court, Legal Aid, Lok Adalath, preparation of Public Interest Litigation etc.,
- Medical grounds.
A student who has admitted to the course shall successfully complete the course within 7 years from the date of his/her admission for B.B.A., LL.B(Hons.)
The orders, notifications issued by the University of Mysore from time to time are applicable to such matters which are not covered under the rules and regulations of Autonomous college, provided they are in conformity with the provisions of Mysore University Statutes/KSLU and UGC guidelines on autonomy and approved by the Academic Council and the Governing Body of the college as the case may be. Note: The rules and regulations are subject to change from time to time
Note: The rules and regulations are subject to change from time to time