|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||3,20,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||2,50,000|
INR 60,000 is my course fee and talking about scholarship it is available for all the students who are going to apply.
JnanaVikas Institute of Technology, is one among the foremost institutions in technological education. The Institute was established in 2001. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to VTU, Belgaum.
"Striving for a symbiosis of technological excellence and human values. To arm young with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow."
To impart world class education to its students by ensuring quality inputs for professional excellence, interactive learning environment and industry orientation teaching.
Before starting JVIT in 2001 there was 25 acres of land in the name of Jnanavikas Vidya Sangha, purchased and donated by padmashree G.D Goyalji and his family members, to establish different educational institutions Mr.D.K. Shivakumar, chairman of global Academy of Technology and other reputed institutions also the present minister in Karnataka Government, was the person who really intitated to start engineering college at this place. He played an important role in getting approval from government of Karnataka and AICTE, Mr. S.M. Krishnaji was Chief Minister.
As soon as AICTE gave permission to start engineering college, we started at small scale. Gradually over a period of 10 years the current infrastructures are established. The other notable persons who helped in building this institution are Mr. B.J. Honnashetty, Sri Gowrishankar Swamy, Mr.S. Ramashivanna, Mr.M. Krishnappa, Mr. Hanumanthrayappa, Mr.S.T. Somashekar.
Why Should You join B.E/ B.Tech At JVIT [Jnanavikas Institute of Technology]
1. JVIT charges only government fixed fee. NO DONATION
2. Admission directly through management quota assures you seat in your preferred branch without any uncertainly.
3. JVIT conducts Bridge courses in Mathematics, English communication, computers etc during Jul-Aug 2015 for newly admitted students without charging extra money.
4. INFRASTRUCTURE: well established 14 years old college with excellent infrastructure and latest technology laboratories of industry standards.
5. FACULTY: Highly qualified and experienced faculty, fully committed to individual growth of each and every student.
6. ACADEMICs: JVIT enjoys excellent academic environment securing 100% pass in final year with first classes & distinctions every year.
7. PLACEMENT: We have a well planned placement training program me, starting from first semester itself in English communication, soft skill development, technical training, group discussions etc. we conduct campus interviews by reputed companies. We have nearly 100% placement record and old students are employed with reputed companies.
8. MENTORING: At JVIT, every student who joins us is guided individually by the faculty to realize his or her true potential through a MENTORING system.
9. The college is located amidst 25 acres of serene and lush green environment, providing a perfect setting for serious academics.
10. The college is located on Bangalore-Mysore highway, close to Bidadi Railway station and is well connected towards Bangalore and Mysore by buses and trains.
11. JVIT has both boys and girls hostels within the campus with all amenties at a very reasonable cost.
12. At JVIT, We lay special emphasis on cocurricular and extra curricular activities. These including national level/ other seminars, college day, freshers day, Alumni meet, sports & games competitions etc.
13. NO RAGGING: JVIT did not have a single case of Ragging reported during its thirteen years of existence.
Displaying 2 Comments