Eligibity criteria is through TNEA rank . During 2017-2018 cutoff for my course was 185
* Football club, NCC.
* Cultural, the yearly lot of events, programs, seminars will be contented.
* Life in college is pretty cool with friends.
* Two hostels are there for boys and girls. Hostel fee for management students is 50k and counselling student is free.
* Food in College is good and cannot bring food from home. Food charge they will take from the annual fees.
* 8 am to 3 pm. Projects are there only in last semester. monthly two assignments have to submit.
* Quality of teaching is average.
* Its Average
* Course fee per Year is 1 Lakh
* Minority Scholarship and for sportspersons free Free education opportunity is available and all the departments.
* Twenty Five
* BNP Paribas, Royal Bank of Scotland, HDFC Bank, Just Dial, Placements are conducted for the marketing and finance department.
* Average salary per year is 2.5 lakhs per annum. Highest salary per year is 4 lakhs per annum.
Eligibilty criteria is to have good marks in 12th standard and there are no entrance exams .
During festivals, the enjoyment goes to the another level. The college is very secured for girls.
Hostel maintenance was very good in our college. The hostel is a peaceful place to study and there is a lot of opportunities to get new friends.
The quality of teaching is really good, teachers are well-trained as well. It is the best place to gain knowledge.
The course fee was quite low compared to other colleges. A lot of students got scholarships according to their privilege.
One of the best things about the college is placement. Lots of companies come every year and they conduct placement training related to the placements.
I got admission through counseling, the counseling process will be done by the college.