Eligibility Criteria at Jaya College of Arts and Science, [JCAS] Chennai:
Eligibility Criteria for BA:
- Candidates applying for a Bachelor\'s Degree in BA must pass 10+2 in the subject of interest from a recognised Board to be eligible.
- Candidates applying must secure a minimum of 50% in 12th standard to be eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com:
- Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognised Board to be eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidates must pursue Commerce with Accountancy being a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% to be eligible to apply for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for BCA:
- Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent
- The minimum marks secured in 12th standard should be at least 50%
- The candidate should have pursued Physics and Chemistry in their 12th standard.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc:
- Candidates who have cleared their class 12 from a recognised Board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 55% to be eligible to apply for this program.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA:
- Candidates applying for MBA course must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in BBA from a recognised University to be eligible.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor\'s Degree.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com:
- Candidates must obtain a Bachelor\'s Degree in B.Com to be eligible to apply for this coure.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in the Bachelor\'s Degree to be eligible to apply for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA:
- Any graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.
- Candidtaes having a BCA Degree candidates can also pursue M.C.A.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc:
- Aspirants who have finished their graduation can apply for the M.Sc course.
- Students require a score of above 55 percent to get admittance into a college.
Application Process at Jaya College of Arts and Science, [JCAS] Chennai:
Application Process for BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc:
The form should be complete in all respects.
All original certificates should be produced at the time of admission.
Step-wise Instructions to fill the application form:
The candidate has to fill in their Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth
- Father\'s name
The Candidate has to fill in the details regarding their contact information such as:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
The Candidate has to fill in information regarding their Educational Qualification:
- Details regarding the year of completing the course.
- Details regarding the Percentage marks scored.
- The school/university studied in.
- Details regarding the Board of Education.
The candidate must submit the application forms to the college, in their respective office:
- The application form would be purchased by paying a nominal fee.
- The application must be duly filled in with all the required details and submitted at the office.
- All the shortlisted applicants would then be called for interview.
The Candidate has to sign the Declaration given by the college as the Last process.
Admission Process at Jaya College of Arts and Science, [JCAS] Chennai:
Admission Process for BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc, MBA, M.Com, MCA, M.Sc:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank held by the candidate in the merit list obtained by the University.