Indus Business School, [IIEBM] Pune Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Indus Business School, [IIEBM], Pune:
- The classrooms at IIEBM are well lit and spacious
- The classrooms are equipped with facilities like LCD projectors, WiFi connectivity, Public Address System, Computers, WiFi connectivity and many more
- Indus Business School Pune stocks a huge collection of books written by Indian and International authors
- They have books from varied management subjects and general reading
- It also has a subscription to numerous national, international magazines and journals, online Databases and e-Journals like EBSCO, JGATE and DELNET and many more
- The library has installed an LCD TV for viewing news and stock market updates.
- The library is a corporate membership of British Council, USIS and Pune University library.
- The computer labs at IIEBM have state-of-the-art facilities.
- They have 12 Mbps leased line internet connection with 100% UPS back up and powerful servers
- The Institute has a fully air-conditioned auditorium
- It has a seating capacity of 300 students at a time
- It also has facilities like LCD projectors, high-end sound system, wifi and many more
- They have an activity area within the campus.
- They have WiFi connectivity, Television, Table Tennis and other recreational facilities.
- The Institute has a very hygienic and spacious multi-cuisine cafeteria.
- They also have a juice bar and live snacks counter.
- The cafeteria is managed by professional Catering Company which has the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India [FSSAI] approval.
- The students are provided with breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner regularly.
- The Institute has a well-ventilated rooms
- IIEBM offers wi-fi connectivity in the hostel rooms
- Television Roof is also present in the hostel
- 24 hours security for each hostel block is also provided
- Solar water heating system and electrical backup is also provided by the Institute
- Daily mopping and cleaning by in-house staff is also done maintaining all the rooms and the entire hostel
- Wardens are kept to attend to students concerns and assist them in any medical emergencies
- Entire Campus is under CCTV Surveillance.
- Volleyball court.
- Basket court.
- Table Tennis.
- Students who are unable to participate in sports/physical fitness activities on account of health issues are required to inform the management at the time of admission.
- They have a state-of-the-art gymnasium.
- There are separate time slots for gents and ladies to use the gym facility.
- The gym can be available at a nominal charge.
Other Facilities at the Campus:
- Temple of all religions (Sarva Dharma Prarthana Sthal).
- Uninterrupted Power Supply.
- Mini infirmary.
- Reverse osmosis water purification system.
- Aqua guards for drinking water.
- In-house Health Centre.
- The Institute has Tie-up with Aditya Birla Memorial Multi Specialty Hospital for medical check-ups and medical treatment of the students at concessional rates.