Infrastructure Facilities at Indus Business School, [IIEBM], Pune:
- IIEBM Pune campus is found amidst IT and production firms at Hinjewadi on the Mumbai-Bangalore main road neighboring the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park at Hinjewadi, Pune and manufacturing industrial space at Talegaon.
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) that is Asia’s largest industrial hub is found at a distance of ten Kms from the Institute.
- The classrooms at IIEBM are well lit and airy.
- The classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors, Public Address System, computers, WiFi connectivity etc.
- Indus Business School Pune has vast collection of books by Indian and International authors.
- They have books from varied management subjects and general reading.
- The library is subscribed to multiple national, international magazines and journals, online Databases and e-Journals like EBSCO, DELNET and JGATE.
- The library has installed an LCD TV for viewing news and stock market updates.
- The library is a corporate membership of British Council, USIS and Pune University library.
- The computer labs at IIEBM have the state-of-the-art facilities.
- They are equipped with 4 MBPS leased line internet connection with powerful servers and 100% UPS backup.
- They have facilities such as Linux mail server, Antivirus softwarFirewalle-wall protection.
- IIEBM has aair-conditioneded auditorium.
- They have a seating of 300 students.
- They are equipped with dual LCD projection, high-end sound system and WiFi connectivity.
- The auditorium is used to conduct seminars, workshops, webinars etc.
- They have an activity area within the campus.
- They have WiFi connectivity, Television, Table Tennis and other recreational facilities.
- The Institute has a very hygienic and spacious multi-cuisine cafeteria.
- They also have a juice bar and live snacks counter.
- The cafeteria is run by a professional Catering Company which has the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India [FSSAI] approval.
- The students are provided with breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner regularly.
- Well ventilated rooms
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Television Room
- 24 hours security for each hostel block
- Solar water heating system
- Electrical backup
- Daily mopping and cleaning by in-house staff
- Wardens to attend to students concerns and assist for any medical emergencies
- Entire Campus is under CCTV Surveillance.
- Volleyball court.
- Basket court.
- Table Tennis.
- Students who are unable to participate in sports/physical fitness activities on account of health issues are required to inform the management at the time of admission.
- They have a state-of-the-art gymnasium.
- There are separate time slots for gents and ladies to use the gym facility.
- The gym can be available at a nominal charge.
Other Facilities at the Campus:
- Temple of all religions (Sarva Dharma Prarthana Sthal).
- Uninterrupted Power Supply.
- Mini infirmary.
- Reverse osmosis water purification system.
- Aqua guards for drinking water.
- In-house Health Centre.
- The Institute has Tie-up with Aditya Birla Memorial Multi Specialty Hospital for medical check-ups and medical treatment of the students at concessional rates.