Scholarships at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Shillong:
- Candidates selected for the Fellowship Programme are given financial support which covers their research requirements and modest living.
- All students admitted to the programme are given fellowship and contingency allowance up to four years.
- Students are provided with a fellowship amount of INR 20,000 per month during 1st year, INR 25,000 per month for 2nd & 3rd Year and INR 30,000 per month in the 4th year, subject to the clearance of Comprehensive Examination and submission of the thesis proposal.
- Those who are exempted from first-year coursework and are admitted directly in the second year of the programme would be eligible to get fellowship amount only for three years.
Know More about IIM Shillong
Education Loans at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Shillong:
- Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Shillong provides loan facility through some banks to the needy students.
- Students who wish to avail the same can contact the Bank directly.