- I have interned with J.P. Morgan in the Investment Banking division. My stipend was 1.5 lakhs.
- Most of the big shots in the field of management are there for placements which includes
1) Marketing- Dabur, L'Oreal, Perfetti Van Melle, Tata Motors, Tata Steel, GSK Pharma etc.
2) Finance- JP Morgan, Nomura, HSBC, SBI Capital Markets, ICICI, Ratnakar bank Limited, RBI etc.
3) IT- Wipro, HCL etc.
4) Operations- Flipkart, Amazon, L&T, Hero MotoCorp etc.
5) Consulting and general Management- Deloitte, Cognizant, GMC (Mahindra) etc.
- Out of the 119 students in 2013-15 batch, 118 opted for offers on campus and the average salary per annum was INR 13.04 lakhs. Highest salary was 21 lakhs per annum. 100% of batch gets placed consistently from the inception of institute.
- IIM Shillong is still in the first decade of its inception and understandably its alumni network is at a growing phase. But considering the recent increase in the intake of new batches, we are expecting the alumni network to grow significantly in the coming years. But still at present we have alumni in every reputed company be it Deloitee, JP Morgan, L'Oreal etc.