Infrastructure Facilities at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Kozhikode:
IIM has world-class infrastructure that facilitates excellence in teaching, research, consulting and other professional activities.
- The classrooms were under technology-enhanced learning techniques.
- The classrooms use multimedia projectors.
- There are different audio-visual aids learning for students.
- There are 2 auditoriums with a seating capacity of about 250 and 400 persons.
- They are used for conducting seminars, conferences, culture programmes, student events and other important events of the institute.
- The institute has 13 well-designed hostels capable of accommodating over 800 students.
- The students are provided rooms on single or double occupancy basis.
- TV facility and washing machines are provided in every hostel.
- Facilities for making STD/ ISD calls are located within each hostel.
- The hostels also have facilities for various sports like table tennis, badminton, carrom, chess etc.
- Other facilities include a gymnasium and basic medical facilities.
- All the hotel's rooms have been provided with a LAN connection to cater to the computing needs of the students.
- Students have mess facilities exclusively for them.
- There are three regular meals, tea and snacks are also provided to the students through the mess.
- The campus also has a restaurant which caters to the alternative eating habits of the students.