Infrastructure Facilities at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Kozhikode:
IIM has world-class infrastructure that facilitates excellence in teaching, research, consulting and other professional activities.
- Classrooms are designed in a way that they provide a conducive environment which is necessary for adequate learning.
- They use pro-active tools for teaching in all classrooms.
- Classrooms are equipped with computers, multimedia projectors, OHPs, Wireless Presenters, and other audio-visual tools.
- All classrooms are connected with LAN and Wi-Fi.
- Separate high tech classroom which is equipped with the ISDN and IP based videoconferencing facilities.
Know More about IIM Kozhikode
- There are 2 auditoriums with a seating capacity of around 250 and 400 persons.
- IIM Kozhikode Auditorium is used for conducting seminars, conferences, culture programs, student events and other important events of the institute.
- The institute has 13 well-designed hostels which can accommodate over 800 students.
- The students are provided rooms on single or double sharing basis.
- Every hostel is provided with TV and washing machines facilities.
- Facilities for making STD/ ISD calls are located within each hostel.
- The hostels also have facilities for various sports like table tennis, badminton, carrom, chess etc. Other facilities include a gymnasium and basic medical facilities.
- All the hotel rooms are connected with LAN connectivity to cater to the computing needs of the students.
- Cafeteria provides meals, tea and snacks to their students.
- They also have a restaurant which caters to the alternative eating habits of the students.
- They have vibrant Library & Information Centre which provides print and digital resources.
- It has a collection of hard copy, audio/video, CD-ROM, and other electronic forms of documents.
- It has one of the finest collections of latest management publications.
- They use powerful computers for providing diverse computing requirements, access to bibliographic databases and archives for rapid retrieval of relevant information and for updating academic and research material.
- The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled to provide mobility to all the students for accessing various services available on the institute's network.
- They have Business Museum in their institute which was established in the year 2010.
- The Business Museum provides Indian business history which acknowledges the contribution of India's business leaders in the making of India.
- ISRO is also will be joining the Museum with the ISRO Pavilion.