Infrastructure Facilities at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Calcutta:
- IIMC spreads across 135 acres of land.
- The campus also has a post office, ATM facilities of both SBI and ICICI banks.
- They have an outlet of cafe coffee day.
- The computer labs at IIMC has around 1000 PCs, 4 digital Alpha servers, one IBM RS-6000 server, and seven Novell file servers.
- They have an unlimited Internet connection through 2MBPS and 64 KBPS radio link with VSNL.
- They have a host of electronic databases like Bloomberg, Prowess, and Capitaline.
- They provide information on the global and Indian corporate world.
- The auditorium at IIMC has a seating capacity of 750.
- The auditorium is fully air-conditioned.
- It is well equipped with an ultra-modern, professional level light and sound system.
- The library, Bidhan Chandra Roy Library or BC Roy Memorial Library houses over 160,000 volumes.
- They are subscribed to hundreds of management journals and provides access to a large collection of electronic databases consisting of more than 40,000 online full-text journals.
- It is the largest management library in Asia and it was built with a grant from Ford Foundation.
- IIMC's main academic block has four large lecture halls and several additional classrooms.
- Another academic building named New Teaching Block was opened in 2000 to supplement the main block.
- All classrooms and lecture halls are air-conditioned and have advanced audio-visual and multimedia capabilities
Hostels & Accommodation:
- They have three major hostels, Old hostel, White hostel, New hostel.
- Old hostel is a co-ed hostel which has separate hostel girl's wings.
- Both New hostel and white hostel are male hostels.
- All hostels are equipped with all modern hostel facilities.
- New hostel has state of the art architecture designs, spacious rooms, french windows, luxury materials, and cutting edge technology combining form best hostel for students.
Financial Research and Training Lab:
- The Financial Research and Trading Lab at IIMC gives an opportunity to students and faculty members to test financial models with live information.
- They get major markets of the world like India's National Stock Exchange, Multi Commodity Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange and Bloomberg.
Management Center for Human Values:
- They have stupa shaped buildings within the lush green surroundings.
- It was started in the year April 1992, to find financial support from outside the government and IIMC budget.
- They have raised 40 million within three years of time.
- Tata is the single largest source of help to IIMC.