Scholarships at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Bangalore:
Know More about IIM Bangalore
Aditya Birla Scholarship:
- This merit-based scholarship is given to PGP students of both the first and the second years.
- The students can renew scholarships in the second year, provided they belong to the top 25% of the batch in the first year.
- The scholarship amount is INR 1.75 lakh per student.
- In each academic year, the merit-based scholarship of INR 1.5 lakh is given by the OP Jindal Group to one student.
Citi Women's Leader Award:
- Candidates are selected from the final year based on the top 25% of the batch.
- The nomination is done by the Institute and the students are selected on based on interviews scheduled by Citi.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre India Scholarship:
- This scholarship covers total tuition expenses.
- Students are selected on the basis interviews conducted by Societe Generale.
Siddhartha Padam Award:
- This scholarship is awarded to the PGP1 student who gets the best marks in the Finance Area.
- It carries a cash prize of INR 50,000, a medallion and a certificate.
IIMB PGP Alumni First Batch  Scholarship:
- This scholarship aims to assist the differently-abled persons from PGP.
- The scholarship carries a purse of INR 75,000, a medallion and a certificate.
Runwal Education Trust Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to students based on their performance & financial need.
- The scholarship carries a purse of INR 100000, a medallion and a certificate.
Hindustan Unilever / T Thomas Scholarship:
- This is a merit cum means scholarship which offers an amount of INR 1 lakh.
Education Loans at Indian Institute of Management, [IIM] Bangalore:
IIMB provides loan facilities to the students through some banks.
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Canara Bank
- Avanse Financial Services Limited