All the events are celebrated after 4 pm.
college routine is good but, no staffs are available and not a single equipment in the lab is working.
Teaching staff quality when on from great to worst. In the early stages the staff was pretty experienced, but later on, inexperienced staff were appointed to take lectures.
College life was okay. The festival celebration was also decent enough. Civil society was very active, in terms of lectures and visits.
About The College
GV Acharya Institute of Engineering and Technology, Raigad was established in the year 2006 under the sponsorship of Leela education Society. College is affiliated to University of Mumbai and is approved by AICTE. It is also recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra. Since its inception college is strives to work relentlessly towards becoming leading institute that would attract scholars from all across the country.
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Computer Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Department of Humanities and Science
Library INFRASTRUCTURE PROFILE:-
* Huge Seating Capacity For Users In Reading Hall (Seating capacity is more than 60 Students)
* Wooden Stack Hall For Books
* Separate Issue/ Return Counter
* Automated Library System (e-Granthalaya is a Library Automation Software from National Informatics Centre (NIC) New Delhi, Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.)
* E- Journal Section With Multimedia Facility (A Separate E-Journal/ Multimedia/ Digital
Companies Visited in 2014-2015
Scholarships: 100% Tuition fee waiver for SC/ST/SBC/VJ/DTTFWS