There is only 1 hostel in bad condition. The canteen is worst as compared to another college.
The hostel was also poor. The mess food was not good enough. Labs were also not unto the standard. Library of the college was good.
Library INFRASTRUCTURE PROFILE:-
* Huge Seating Capacity For Users In Reading Hall (Seating capacity is more than 60 Students)
* Wooden Stack Hall For Books
* Separate Issue/ Return Counter
* Automated Library System (e-Granthalaya is a Library Automation Software from National Informatics Centre (NIC) New Delhi, Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India.)
* E- Journal Section With Multimedia Facility (A Separate E-Journal/ Multimedia/ Digital Library Section With Online Computer Facilities Coupled With Large LCD Monitor Enables Individual Or Group Based Learning)
Kiosk For OPAC (Open Public Access Catalogue) System
3) OPERATIONAL FEATURES:-
* Library is in operational from 2009.
* Library Reading room is kept open for 12 hours a day round the year.
* Book borrowing service is available to users from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm. (Without Lunch Break) on all working days. i.e. Monday to Saturday. (Exceptional Sunday - 9.00am to 5.00 pm.)