Admission procedure :
Those who wish to take admission to MBBS/BDS courses should acquire 50% marks in the medical entrace examination.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1 Admit card (issued by NBE / CEE)
2 Allotment Memo (issued by NBE / CEE)
3 Rank letter
4 Transfer certificate
5 MBBS Degree Certificate
6 Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
7 Internship Completion Certificate
8 Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI OR State Medical Council.
9 SSLC Certificate
10 Eligibility Certificate from KUHS for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (MBBS Degree) from Universities outside Kerala
11 ST/ST/OBC/PH Certificate issued by the competent authority (if required)
12 Required bonds
13 Proof of identity
14 Photographs and file folder
- All the candidates including AIQ candidates admitted for PG Degree and Diploma courses will have to execute two bonds in stamped paper (all pages of the bond should be in stamped paper) of the total value of Rs.100/- of Kerala stamp paper each at the time of joining the course to the effect that::- (a)He / she shall not discontinue the P.G course that has been allotted to him/her after the Spot allotment Process is completed
- shall serve the Government of Kerala in Medical Education Services as Senior Resident as decided by the DME/Principals of Colleges for a continues period of not less than one year immediately after the completion of the course. Without break.
- The parents/guardians shall stand as sureties for non-service candidates. In the case of service candidates parents/Guardian/husband/wife shall stand as sureties. The signatures of the candidate and the sureties have to be attested by a Gazetted officer of State/Central Government.
- If a Post Graduate student including Service Quota candidate discontinues the P.G course after the final Centralised Allotment Process he/she shall have to pay a sum of Rs.50,00,000/- (Rupees Fifty lakhs only) as Liquidated Damages to the Government of Kerala and also refund the stipend/ Salary already received.
- No Admission shall be valid without getting the bond as detailed above executed at the time of joining or within 7 days from the date of admission at the discretion of the Principal.
- The candidates will not be eligible for stipend/salary until the execution of bonds.