Eligibility criteria at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE):
Eligibility criteria for M.Sc
- The students should have qualified their Bachelor\'s degree in B.Sc from a recognised University to be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 50% to get the admission.
- A relaxation of 5% is allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Courses under M.Sc:
- Financial Economics
- Agribusiness Economics
- International Business Economics & Finance
Application Process at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE):
Application Process for M.sc:
- The students should visit the official website of the Institute.
- Download the application form.
- The students should fill the application form and should send it as a DD to the following address with a payment fee of INR 2500,
Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics,
846, Shivaji Nagar Pune- 411004,
Documents necessary during the application process:
- Matriculation Certificate
- A government authorised photo ID proof, which may be PAN/AADHAR/Passport/Driving License.
- Graduation marks sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Admission Process at Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE):
Admission Process for M.sc:
- The admission process of the GIPE is the admission and selection to M.Sc. programme are strictly made on the basis of Entrance Test.
Exam duration : 120 minutes
Maximum marks : 100
Marking scheme : +1 for each correct answer
Negative marking : -1/4 for each wrong answer
- A merit list will be prepared by the University on the basis of performance in the entrance test and the admissions will be given.
- Admissions will be considered on the basis of this merit list only.