Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research is an institute serving with the commitment of providing excellence in patient care, education, community service and research. This institute renders Bachelor of Medicine Science, Bachelor of Dental Surgery and Master of Dental Surgery courses. It is a very professional institute where students are trained according to requirements so that they develop as competent dental surgeons. The students at this institute are supplied with the knowledge of treating oral and dental ailments through comprehensive courses. Creating focused professionals in the field of Dental Health and Care is the main motive of this institute.
Why Join Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?
- Teaching Hospital- This is for helping the students gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- IT Resources and Digital Library- Computerized departments working on own licensed software. Digital library with internet facility and high speed systems.
- Student Achievements- Harpreet Singh Goraya, Best Speaker, Ferozepur; Harshita Wadhwa, Member of International Association of Student Clinicians of ADA and Sukhjit Singh Malhi, Best Poster 53rd IDA meet, Amritsar.
Facts & Figures:
|Chair Person of the University
||Dr. Kamal Baghi
||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
|Institutes Under Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences and Research
|Total Faculty Members
|How to Reach
||6 Kms from Ferozpur
- 2010: Government of India granted permission to start MDS courses in four specialties of Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Periodontics and Oral pathology with annual intake of two students in each specialty.
- Nov 2010: MDS students bagged 3 awards – Best paper (session), Best Paper (overall) and certificate of appreciation for the college at National conference of Indian Prosthodontic Society.
- 2011: Government of India permission to start MDS courses in two specialties of Periodontology and Conservative dentistry & Endodontics with annual intake of three students in each specialty.
- Jun 2011: MDS student bagged the certificate of appreciation for presenting poster and scientific paper at Prosthodontic PG Convention.
- Jul 2011: MDS students bagged the Best poster award in National PG convention of Oral Pathology held at Manipal.
- Nov 2011: MDS students presented poster in 36th national conference of Indian society of Periodontology held at Ahmedabad. Their participation was highly appreciated.
- Nov 2011: MDS students of Dept. of Pedodontics presented scientific papers and posters in 33rd National conference of Indian Society for Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry held at Mangalore. Received the best paper and best poster award.
- Nov 2011: Undergraduate students took active participation in UG Oral Medicine and Radiology conference held at Mullana, Haryana. Bagged the best paper presentation prize.
- Nov 2011: Department of Orthodontics, staffs and MDS students attended National conference of Indian Society of Orthodontics held at Khajurao. They also attended the preconference courses.
- Mar 2011: MDS Students of Orthodontic department presented scientific paper at National PG convention (Orthodontics) at Manalli. Their participation was highly appreciated.
- Nov 2011: MDS students and staff members took active participation in National Indian Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology conference held at Hyderabad.
- Non 2011: Appreciation for poster & paper presentation at Federation of Operative Dentistry of India held at New Delhi by the MDS students.
For more details of admission, please contact:-
Phone : 01632-210500, 01632-210504, 01632-210506